What living options are available at Ciela Senior Living?
Ciela offers Independent Living, Assisted Living, Memory Care, and Short-term stays. At Ciela, you can choose a studio, one-bedroom or two-bedroom apartment, some with two baths. You also will have peace of mind, knowing that Assisted Living services can be provided in the privacy of your apartment home should they ever be needed. This means continuing to enjoy living near friends and neighbors regardless of whether you or they need a little help getting ready for another exciting day. Couples enjoy knowing their lifestyle doesn’t have to change when one spouse requires more help than the other, but both want to be part of an active and vibrant community.
What amenities are available at Ciela Senior Living?
• State-of-the-art, high-tech community
• Anytime dining (between 7 am and 7 pm)in multiple dining venues
• Salon and spa
• Art studio
• Fitness center
• Phone charging ports throughout the community
• Game and meeting rooms
• Social, educational and spiritual programs and events
• Beautiful and inviting spaces, including two outdoor patios, outdoor grills and dining areas
• Gorgeous main and private dining rooms
• Comfortable bar
• Bistro & lounge
• Concierge services
• 24-hour security
• Emergency response system in each apartment
• Advanced state-of-the-art technology on-site to increase residents’ safety and well-being•
• Weekly housekeeping
How do I arrange a visit at Ciela Senior Living?
We can’t wait to show you Ciela and answer all of your questions! Give us a call at (310) 310-8218 to schedule a visit or for information about our upcoming events.
What’s included in your Ciela membership?
Included in your monthly rent is a wide variety of services designed to help you stay healthy, energized and mobile.
• All food & beverage
• Housekeeping and laundry services
• Transportation, appointment and reservation scheduling
• Wifi & utilities
• Carepredict monitoring and communication device
• 24-hour concierge service
• Campus-wide security and 24-hour emergency call response systems
How are my care needs determined?
Our nurse assesses each resident’s care needs to create a personalized plan. Assessments are done upon moving in to ensure everyone receives as much or as little care as they need.
My loved one needs some additional assistance. How can you support them?
Rest assured knowing that if your loved one needs additional support, the following optional services are also available:
• Bathing, dressing and grooming
• Medication management
• Escort assistance to meals and activities
• Daily wellness checks
• Daytime and overnight assistance for incontinence
Do you offer short-term stays?
Yes! Respite Care at Ciela includes dining, access to our expansive outdoor spaces, fitness and spa offerings, personalized care plans, and as much or as little support as is needed. It is particularly helpful for those having difficulty finding regular care at home, and those undergoing medical recovery.
What does move in day look like?
Before your move you’ll connect with a dedicated Care Concierge team member who will help guide your move. From packing to unpacking they’ll be there to make sure your move is hassle free.
Are pets allowed at Ciela?
Yes! Ciela is a pet-friendly community that welcomes residents’ dogs, cats, birds and fish. For the safety and comfort of all residents and guests, residents are responsible for their pets at all times and must adhere to the Ciela Pet Policy.
Explore the community
We’re challenging the stereotypes of assisted living. This is a time for rejuvenation, for finding new meaning in life, and for joyful exploration of new possibilities. That’s why we focus our care on the principles of purpose, community, environment, joy, and movement.